Rules of conduct and hygiene requirements regarding the COVID-19 virus at The Body Clinic.
We are open, even after 17:00
Cosmetic doctors practice a medical contact profession, which is why we can continue to carry out our work after 5 p.m.
Rules when visiting the clinic
- We ask you to keep at least 1,5 meters away from the employees and other clients.
- You are obliged to wear a mouth mask. The mask is only allowed in non-public space, provided you sit and stay 1.5 meters away from employees and other clients.
- There is a “no handshake policy” in the clinic.
- We request that you disinfect your hands with the pump on the counter or wash your hands in the toilet.
- We request that you take a seat in the designated places in the waiting room.
- We request that you come alone as much as possible. If necessary, 1 supervisor can be admitted.
- You are not obliged to show a QR code of your vaccination or negative test.
- We request that you pay with pin or credit card. If you can only pay with cash, we request that you pay with the exact amount.
- You will be asked a number of health questions by telephone prior to your visit and in the clinic itself:
- Do you suffer from cough, nose cold, sore throat, diarrhea or fever?
- Is a roommate of yours in isolation at home?
- The clinic is cleaned on a daily basis and hand hygiene is applied before and after contact between the client and the staff of The Body Clinic.
What to do in case of symptoms
- Only clients without complaints (of cough, sore throat, fever and/or nose cold) can be helped.
- If you have a cold, cough and/or feel sick, we urge you to reschedule your appointment. Wearing a mouth mask is not a solution to come to the clinic. You can of course schedule a new appointment via 020-4638668 or via email@example.com
- If a roommate is in home isolation, unfortunately the visit to the clinic has to be postponed.